Programs and Activities
- After School Tutoring: Monday-Thursday (4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m)
- Life Skill Awareness (Mentoring): Developing a positive self-image, personal motivation and good work habits, dealing with stress and conflict and learning to work cooperatively with others.
- Pre-Vocational: Individual skill and need assessments, networking, resume writing, self-directed job search and transferable skills discovery.
- Commercial Painting: Proper use and care of tools, also training in scraping, caulking, priming and painting.
- Carpentry and Woodworking: Basics of carpentry and woodworking to develop skills for remodeling, restoration, repairing and refinishing.
- Field Experience: Advanced students will accompany professionals on the job to get "on the job training".
- Recreational Activities: Basketball, Softball, Exercise classes.